Over recent years employment law and regulation has become ever more complex. The law and practice relating to claims in the Employment Tribunal requires skilled, professional representation and advice at every stage. The importance of putting in place, and keeping up to date, the right documentation and procedure is crucial from both sides, whether as an employer, or employee.
We aim to provide a comprehensive service to help with compliance with ever changing legislation and regulation aimed at avoiding disputes and at resolving disputes as quickly as possible when they do arise. In particular, our service includes:
- Drafting and advising on contracts of employment
- Termination of contracts of employment
- Employment Tribunal claims including unfair dismissal
- Disability, race, sex and age discrimination claims
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Claims for breach of contract
For further information about our services in this area, or for an initial free or fixed fee consultation, contact Tom Walsh or Ian Tofts.
In appropriate cases we will act on Employment Tribunal claims on a Contingency Fee Agreement (i.e. No Win- No Fee).