Commercial Conveyancing and Leasing
We are experienced in dealing with all aspects of commercial conveyancing, property development and landlord and tenant issues. The law relating to landlord and tenant, whether it be commercial or residential, comes from a variety of sources both statutory and from the common law. It is this mixture and combination of sources which makes the status of landlords and tenant and the processes involved sometimes highly technical and problematic for the unwary. We can help with:
- Sale and acquisition of freehold business premises
- Leases, both under the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 and non-protected Leases
- Assignment of leases
- Preparation and service of notices under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Termination, forfeiture, surrender and renewal of leases
- Rent reviews and dilapidations claims
- Sale and purchase of land including agricultural property and agricultural tenancies
- Residential tenancies including assured tenancies, assured shorthold tenancies and holiday lets
- Possession proceedings
As with all other aspects of our work, we are always happy to discuss your requirements with you, without any obligation, in order to best consider how to meet your requirements and achieve your objectives.
For further information, contact Tom Walsh.